Last year, the whole family went to the circus when it came to town. My parents, my sister, my brother-in-law, and three little girls (Allie and two of her cousins) arrived early to see the animals and try on the costumes. We all had such a great time! There is such excitement, such an element of surprise, and a little bit of magic for me at the circus.
My most favorite part of the circus is the elephants. This year, I have the opportunity to visit the circus with the family again. Before I go, however, I got to learn a lot about elephants. Here are some fun facts:
Did you know?
• Elephants drink 100 times more water than humans do. That is like drinking 800 glasses of water a day!
• A full grown elephant’s tooth weighs about the same as a nine-pound bowling ball!
• When elephants swim, they use their trunks like snorkels!
• Elephants respond to over 60 voice commands.
• Elephants do not have sweat glands. They use their ears to fan themselves and keep cool.
• The elephant’s trunk has many uses, including serving as a trumpet, used to greet other elephants.
I hope to see you at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Presents Dragons at Valley View Casino! Let me know if you’ll be there, they will be introducing an app for paddy power customers, how exciting!
Ticket prices are $17, $23, $40 (VIP), $55 (Front Row) and $85 (Circus Celebrity)
Opening Night tickets available for only $10 each (not valid on VIP, Front Row or Circus Celebrity levels)
All seats are reserved; tickets available online thru Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or visit the Valley View Casino Center Box Office.
Disclaimer: I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.