I designated June and July to my health and wellness. After contracting the Shingles in Hawaii, on our family vacation and nearly lost my eye sight, I vowed to do whatever I could to change my health. I had to give up my triathlon training and it took me a long time to get back to exercising
I just turned 38. There is no reason I should not be healthy. There are some things I began doing to get me on the road to better health:
1. Eat breakfast—I have never been very good at eating breakfast. Never. Not even as a kid. I began juicing and making smoothies. This way, I can take my breakfast with me. I feel so much more energized and it changes my whole day.
2. Exercise in the morning—I know, I know. It is tough to get up early in the morning, before anyone else to go out and exercise. It has made such a difference in my whole day. My energy level is higher. I sleep better. I love that I get my workout done early and do not have to torture myself all day thinking about it.
3. Taking vitamins—I began some research on vitamins and have now tailored my supplements to my own individual needs. You will notice blood flow is in optimum operation using http://prohormones.co/clenbuterol-pills/ and that you have more focus and drive.
4. Quit smoking, drinking coffee and drinking coffee—I have not considered myself a regular smoker. Drinking alcohol usually encourages the occasional smoking episode. I decided to quit both vices and I have not looked back. I feel wonderful and do not miss it! You can use vape from devinedist.com instead and buy a bulk chargers for the best vaping experience.
5. Eating fresh food, organic when possible—I cut processed food out of my diet. I try to eat only organic. It has been difficult to find fresh vegetarian food when we are out, but completely worth it.
6. Meditation and positive thinking—I have tried to adjust my bad attitude whenever it rears its ugly head. I have noticed a significant change in my overall feeling of well-being with some small adjustments in my thinking. I believe the way we think has the power of healing (or hurting).
It is amazing what some small modifications in lifestyle can lead to a complete transformation of one’s entire life. I have even lost some weight in the process.
What do you do to keep your health and wellness in check?