My top ten favorite things at BlogHer 2011 so far:
1. Networking and connecting. I have met so many awesome bloggers, women, and people in general. I have made real friends that I will keep in touch with. I will be sad to part ways with them on Sunday.
2. The sessions. I learned so much! The women on the panels and in the audience have so much information. They are bright, funny, successful, and incredible.
3. The swag. OMG. So much good stuff! I have the opportunity to try so many new products. I have met so many representatives from so many great companies. There are terrific brands that I am excited to work with in the future.
4. I won a new LG Galaxy tablet! I went to a luncheon with Verizon Wireless yesterday and they treated us like royalty. Diana Zaccardi was the speaker. She is an executive of Verizon Wireless and she was an inspiration.
5. My roommates. I have the coolest roommates ever! They have their own magazine called Mamalode. I had the best time with them at Sparklecorn last night.
6. The opportunities. I have been given many opportunities to do and learn new things. I did yoga two mornings in row, while the sun was rising.
7. The full belly laughs with new friends and old.
8. The parties, the meet-ups, the dinners and luncheons, and gatherings.
9. The pool and jacuzzi.
10. That there is more to come today and tonight.
Stay tuned for my big wrap up later AND I will be giving away some really cool swag.
If you are here, what are your favorite things from BlogHer 2011?